Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity77% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19°N Lon: 76.67°W Elev: 148ft.
Halethorpe MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light north wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light east wind. Friday Night A chance of showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Monday Sunny, with a high near 55. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.