Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity28% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.21 in Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW7350 Incline Village (C7350)
Lat: 39.25944°N Lon: 119.96955°W Elev: 7067ft.
Kings Beach CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Rain and snow. High near 38. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.