Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
CRYSTAL BAY (CRLNV)
Lat: 39.23019°N Lon: 120.00325°W Elev: 6435ft.
Kings Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE