Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897°N Lon: 122.809989°W Elev: 4807ft.
14 Miles NNE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 42. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE