Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19°N Lon: 76.67°W Elev: 148ft.
3 Miles N Columbia MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Howard County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE