Flash flood threat continues across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will continue to bring a threat of flash flooding on Monday across parts of southeastern New Mexico and southwest Texas. Rainfall rates of one inch per hour or more are possible in some locations. Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect across the region.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 12 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint60°F (16°C) VisibilityNA Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222°N Lon: 122.1825°W Elev: 120ft.
8 Miles NE Williams CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 86. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light south wind becoming south southeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South southeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Thursday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.