Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222 Lon: -122.1825 Elev: 120ft.
8 Miles NE Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Low around 32. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE