Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Covington / Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky (KCVG)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 84.67°W Elev: 886ft.
West Harrison IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of sprinkles between 1pm and 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 1pm, then a chance of snow. High near 40. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE