Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 19 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
18 Miles NE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 25 by noon, then falling to around 19 during the remainder of the day. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE