Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedWSW 11 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
18 Miles NE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE