Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
38 Miles WSW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE