Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
17 Miles NNE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Light northeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE