Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897°N Lon: 122.809989°W Elev: 4807ft.
17 Miles NNE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 44. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE