Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Parkersburg, Mid Ohio Valley Regional Airport (KPKB)
Lat: 39.36 Lon: -81.43 Elev: 831ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wood County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE