Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333°N Lon: 112.58333°W Elev: 4639ft.
50 Miles W Delta UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light south wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE