Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333 Lon: -112.58333 Elev: 4639ft.
50 Miles W Delta UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -4. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 27. Wind chill values as low as -6. South wind 15 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -1. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE