Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.59 in (1036.6 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 490ft.
3 Miles WSW Pleasant Plain OH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Snow before 1pm, then snow and sleet between 1pm and 2pm, then rain after 2pm. High near 33. East wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of freezing rain before noon, then a slight chance of rain between noon and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE