Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity67% Wind SpeedS 15 MPH Barometer30.15 in Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Emigrant Gap, Blue Canyon Nyack Airport (KBLU)
Lat: 39.27611°N Lon: 120.70806°W Elev: 5282ft.
3 Miles ENE Blue Canyon CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain likely before 10am, then rain and snow. High near 39. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South southwest wind around 9 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Christmas Day A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.