Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pittsfield Penstone Municipal Airport (KPPQ)
Lat: 39.63°N Lon: 90.78°W Elev: 709ft.
2 Miles SW Mozier IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Rain before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 7 to 17 mph increasing to 18 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 10am, then a slight chance of snow between 10am and 1pm. High near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pike County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE