Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity81% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.05 in Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pittsfield Penstone Municipal Airport (KPPQ)
Lat: 39.63°N Lon: 90.78°W Elev: 709ft.
2 Miles SW Mozier IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Friday Night Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.