Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.60 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsfield Penstone Municipal Airport (KPPQ)
Lat: 39.63 Lon: -90.78 Elev: 709ft.
2 Miles SW Mozier IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 20. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 27. East wind around 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pike County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE