Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.43 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Leadville/Lake Co. (KLXV)
Lat: 39.22°N Lon: 106.32°W Elev: 9928ft.
2 Miles WNW Leadville North CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Leadville Vicinity/Lake County Below 11000 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE