Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Sand Springs (SSPNV)
Lat: 39.273821 Lon: -118.349245 Elev: 4643ft.
15 Miles W Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. East wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE