Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE