Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
4 Miles N Albion CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph. Monday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light north northwest wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 7 mph. Wednesday Rain. High near 69. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Showers. Low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Thursday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.