Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16 Lon: -96.67 Elev: 1083ft.
6 Miles NNW Manhattan KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain or freezing rain before noon, then a chance of rain showers between noon and 4pm, then a chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle and sleet before 9pm, then a chance of freezing drizzle between 9pm and midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 26. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riley County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE