Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.49 in (998.1 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16°N Lon: 96.67°W Elev: 1083ft.
6 Miles NNW Manhattan KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy, with a south wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely, possibly mixing with snow after 10pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riley County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE