Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity31% Wind SpeedN 16 G 25 mph Barometer30.10 in (1019.3 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16°N Lon: 96.67°W Elev: 1083ft.
6 Miles NNW Manhattan KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Widespread frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.