Arctic Air Will Move Into U.S. This Week
Arctic air will move back into the central Plains, Great Lake States and Western U.S. this week. Winter Storm Warnings, Winter Weather Advisories and Wind Chill Advisories are in effect in many areas. Recent heavy rains across the lower Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys will shift into the Carolinas Monday. Rivers that came up over the weekend will recede across portions of the South.
Read More... Humidity50% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer30.11 in (1020.9 mb) Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Manhattan, Manhattan Municipal Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 96.68°W Elev: 1053ft.
6 Miles NNW Manhattan KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Light east wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values between -9 and 1. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13. Wind chill values between -1 and -10. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. New Year's Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.