Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Edwards Creek Valley (EDCVY)
Lat: 39.5325°N Lon: 117.7472°W Elev: 5192ft.
9 Miles E Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE