Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
FIVE MILE FLAT (FMFNV)
Lat: 39.36820 Lon: -119.66718 Elev: 6348ft.
3 Miles WSW Virginia City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE