Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
KNOX 2 (KNXN2)
Lat: 39.272833°N Lon: 119.963°W Elev: 7568ft.
2 Miles SW Mount Rose Summit NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Windy, with a southwest wind 30 to 35 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near 32. Very windy, with a southwest wind 35 to 40 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 35 mph becoming north 10 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE