Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity38% Wind SpeedW 9 mph Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Millville Municipal Airport (KMIV)
Lat: 39.38°N Lon: 75.07°W Elev: 70ft.
2 Miles W Tuckahoe NJ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 7 to 13 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Periods of rain. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.