Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1030.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hamilton, Butler County Regional Airport (KHAO)
Lat: 39.36 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 633ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -4. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Snow likely before noon, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Butler County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE