Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 15 G 22 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222°N Lon: 122.1825°W Elev: 120ft.
11 Miles N Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE