Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222 Lon: -122.1825 Elev: 120ft.
11 Miles N Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE