Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417°N Lon: 118.22278°W Elev: 4235ft.
3 Miles ENE Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE