Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity22% Wind SpeedN 7 MPH Barometer30.22 in (1016.2 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (KASE)
Lat: 39.22992°N Lon: 106.87051°W Elev: 7673ft.
3 Miles NW Meredith CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain showers after 11pm, mixing with snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.