Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.367294°N Lon: 122.572894°W Elev: 1263ft.
24 Miles SSE Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 43. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 8 to 17 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE