Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Price, Carbon County Airport (KPUC)
Lat: 39.60917°N Lon: 110.75472°W Elev: 5922ft.
8 Miles SE Elmo UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming north northwest 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE