Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Price, Carbon County Airport (KPUC)
Lat: 39.60917 Lon: -110.75472 Elev: 5922ft.
8 Miles SE Elmo UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE