Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in (1000.8 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Price, Carbon County Airport (KPUC)
Lat: 39.60917 Lon: -110.75472 Elev: 5922ft.
8 Miles SE Elmo UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 65. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 88. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 13 to 18 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 57. West wind 9 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind 7 to 17 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE