Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1026.0 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWC)
Lat: 39.02 Lon: -95.22 Elev: 833ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values between -4 and 6. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values between -3 and 7. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE