Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.380747°N Lon: 121.386228°W Elev: 803ft.
4 Miles ENE Loma Rica CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE