Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.380747°N Lon: 121.386228°W Elev: 803ft.
4 Miles ENE Loma Rica CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 55. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 64. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE