Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333°N Lon: 112.58333°W Elev: 4639ft.
25 Miles W Delta UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Rain likely before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 8 to 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE