Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 22 G 31 MPH
- Barometer29.62 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.29500 Lon: -114.84528 Elev: 6257ft.
6 Miles NW Ely NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 22. Wind chill values as low as -8. South wind 14 to 17 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -26. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -27. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -30. West northwest wind around 8 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE