Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1032.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139 Lon: -116.00556 Elev: 5945ft.
20 Miles WSW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -10. South southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Wind chill values as low as -9. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE