Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
20 Miles WSW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Light north wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE