Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.367294 Lon: -122.572894 Elev: 1263ft.
21 Miles S Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. Light east wind.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. Light west wind.
- Friday A chance of snow before 4pm, then rain. High near 41. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Low around 27. South wind around 7 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE