Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.38111 Lon: -119.32028 Elev: 4501ft.
10 Miles NE Dayton NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE