Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSW 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.38111 Lon: -119.32028 Elev: 4501ft.
11 Miles NE Dayton NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE