Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.38111 Lon: -119.32028 Elev: 4501ft.
11 Miles NE Dayton NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE