Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.38111°N Lon: 119.32028°W Elev: 4501ft.
11 Miles NE Dayton NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE