Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSSW 10 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.38111 Lon: -119.32028 Elev: 4501ft.
11 Miles NE Dayton NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE