Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Atlantic City International Airport (KACY)
Lat: 39.46 Lon: -74.57 Elev: 60ft.
3 Miles NW Somers Point NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind around 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then rain. High near 44. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Atlantic County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE