Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity81% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.39 in Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
6 Miles N Comptche CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Friday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night Rain. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Sunday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.