Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
6 Miles N Comptche CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 67. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 49. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE