Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204 Lon: -123.75373 Elev: 572ft.
6 Miles N Comptche CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE