Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.367294°N Lon: 122.572894°W Elev: 1263ft.
21 Miles S Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE