Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
20 Miles WSW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE