Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
SILVER SPRINGS (KSPZ)
Lat: 39.40302 Lon: -119.25119 Elev: 4269ft.
4 Miles SSE Silver Springs NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE