Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Kansas City International Airport (KMCI)
Lat: 39.3 Lon: -94.73 Elev: 979ft.
2 Miles SW Smithville MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind around 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values between -3 and 2. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain before noon, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE