Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kansas City International Airport (KMCI)
Lat: 39.3°N Lon: 94.73°W Elev: 979ft.
2 Miles SW Smithville MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming east 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow between 1am and 4am, then a chance of snow after 4am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE