Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 4 MPH
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
6 Miles WSW Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 51. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 57. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 40. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE