Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSE 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.4250 Lon: -122.977222 Elev: 1725ft.
18 Miles NNE Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE