Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.379444 Lon: -119.831944 Elev: 5610ft.
5 Miles NNW New Washoe City NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 21. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE