Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.74 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbus / Bakalar (KBAK)
Lat: 39.26°N Lon: 85.88°W Elev: 656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Low around 37. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. Temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE